Large Animal Services
Our friendly practice offers the highest standards of farm animal care services.
The practice is fully equiped to carry out both consultations and surgical procedures and has a wide range of laboratory, diagnostic, monitoring and surgical equipment.
List of services:
- General farm and farm animal consultations
- Prescription of animal remedies
- Production animal managment, drench and vaccination e.g. Leptospirosis
- Feacal worm egg counts
- Radiography (X-ray)
- Blood testing (Brucellosis) & TB (tuberculosis) testing
- Diagnostic blood testing programs for diseases such as BVD in cattle
- Development of production animal programs, including mineral testing.
- Cattle reproduction work: handling, calving assistance, caesarian sections
- Surgery: rountine procedures, abdominal procedures
- Breeding advice
- Hospitalisation facilities
We also have a very close relationship with referral centres if specialist referrals are required